Wednesday, November 02, 2005



Ok, I think it is time we let you all settle a long running debate in our household. First, as you can see by the smile on Lainey's face in the photo just above this paragraph, she was having a great time at Disneyland, Paris. However, she claims that she hugged Mickey Mouse! Take a look at the photo with Lainey and the mouse and you be the judge. Did Lainey hug Mickey Mouse? Perhaps you could shed some light on the subject. Feel free to add your comments. : )

5 Comments:

Blogger pratzman said...

I think that it is clear Lainey did not hug Mickey Mouse. In fact, it looks like she did not want to have anything to do with him!

Mommy (Lynnette)

Wed Nov 02, 05:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did hug Mickey Mouse. I know Mickey Mouse.

Lainey

Wed Nov 02, 05:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure doesn't look like it. Is the kid in the picture the same one who said she HUGGED Mickey Mouse???????

Naomi

Wed Nov 02, 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well, luckily the Disneyland photographer snapped this shot before Lainey started to getting a little scared. In the picture Lanny took, you can hardly even see Lainey because she's clutching mamma so tightly. She did have a great time though. She does "know" Mickey Mouse now. She didn't technically hug him, but hey, she's 2, and if she wants to think she hugged him I won't argue with her. :) Maybe my pirate ride traumatized her? Yo Ho, Yo Ho, I hugged Mickey Mouse! I've never seen a child have so much fun before. Lainey was doing her cute little run all around the park all day long and just giggling and laughing (No, it just isn't right that she still got up at 0530 wth next day at the hchhhhoootel--Remember?!). She was just too cute. I'm ready to go back. It was fun. I know she hugged me and that's all I really need to know. :)
love you,
Mizzz HHhhhheather
http://fortheloveoflibby.blogspot.com

Thu Nov 03, 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The camera doesn't tell the entire story. No, Lainey is not hugging Mickey in the photo. However, that's doesn't mean that she NEVER hugged him. Since Lainey says she did, maybe it happened off-camera. In the absence of some kind of hard evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined to believe her.

Of course, she might be confused. She is, after all, a Redskins fan.

Uncle Barry

Sat Nov 12, 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home