Sure sign of summer! The fun house is now open for business down at the beach! A weekend full of fun and family down at the beach was just what the doctor ordered. Lainey has been waiting since last Nov for the fun house to reopen at the beach. Well, that day came and as you can see for yourselves, she and Sierra had a blast. We also got to celebrate Mom Mom and Aunt Laura's birthdays.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Sure sign of summer! The fun house is now open for business down at the beach! A weekend full of fun and family down at the beach was just what the doctor ordered. Lainey has been waiting since last Nov for the fun house to reopen at the beach. Well, that day came and as you can see for yourselves, she and Sierra had a blast. We also got to celebrate Mom Mom and Aunt Laura's birthdays.

2 Comments:
Okay, I'm going to admit that I am insanely jealous! I long to feel the sand between my toes...and, not the sand in the girls' sand box!
Wow, Sierra really stretched out.
IN the picture with Sierra and Lainey in the sand, I thought that Lainey had found a new little friend at the beach.
What are you feeding her? Maybe I need some of that...
Post a Comment
<< Home