Monday, December 01, 2008





The First Karate Tournament. Lainey competed in her first karate tournament this past weekend. It was quite an experience for us all. She was awesome! She performed her Kata like a champ and is looking forward to her next opportunity to compete. She tied for 3rd place and as you can see, she came home with a nice medal. Of course we had to celebrate such a wonderful achievement with dinner and ice cream at Farrell's. Little sis is also inspired to "learn" her Kata so that she can compete next time. The older Pratzners are considering competing as well but the jury is still out on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger BLW said...

Congratulations, Lainey! I wish I could have been there to see your first competition, but since I live so far away, maybe your mom and dad will *videotape* you performing one of your katas : ) We're all proud of you!!!

Thu Dec 04, 09:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home