Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Move over Mickey, there is a new guy in town. Well, I would not have believed it except I was there! Lainey is no longer afraid of Santa. In fact, I had to save Santa from Lainey. She just wanted to sit on his lap and not give other kids a shot at the big guy. When asked what she wanted for Christmas, Lainey told Santa, "presents." I think we can deliver on that one. : )

The beautiful dress Lainey is wearing was sent to her by cousin Naomi. Thanks, Naomi.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ahhh, look at that sweet girl! She's been a very good girl this year. What a beautiful dress too. I can't believe how big she's getting. What a cutie pie!

Thu Dec 08, 08:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lainey!

That is a very nice dress. You are so cute! We hope you are doing well.

Love, Briana and Naomi and Shell

Thu Dec 08, 07:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home