
I (Lynnette) have decided to take a cake decorating class. Oh my, what have I gotten myself into? This is my first masterpiece. It actually tasted pretty good. I have a long way to go but I am having fun. Lainey and my friend Heather are reaping the benefits of this class too! They love to eat the homework. So far, nobody has gotten sick but I will keep you posted. One of the things we learned in the first class was how to write on the cake. I could not think of anything to write...

2 Comments:
oh man, this cake was so good that I wish I would have brought at least another piece home with me instead of us sharing it with Ms. Tao and her friends. Next Tuesday won't come soon enough so that we can have another taste! :')
Mmmmmm. That cake looks very beautiful and delicious! I wish we could try it.
Love, Briana and Naomi
Post a Comment
<< Home