Sunday, December 25, 2005
Previous Posts
- Lainey and Jordan enjoy playing with our hands on ...
- First Barney, then Santa, and now Rudolf! Lainey ...
- Snow White and Cinderella often join me for a movi...
- Lainey is really coming into her own. Despite Lynn...
- Move over Mickey, there is a new guy in town. Wel...
- I am finally getting around to posting a picture o...
- We just had a wonderful weekend visiting with a hi...
- What a difference a year makes!Here are Lainey's "...
- Ok, I think it is time we let you all settle a lon...
- We just had a fun night at the 32 AIS. Phil's squa...


1 Comments:
Merry Christmas Lainey (I love the picture - cutie pie)! Please say hi to mom and dad and don't watch too much Mary Poppins.
Mr. Lanny & Miss Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home