Friday, December 09, 2005
Previous Posts
- Lainey is really coming into her own. Despite Lynn...
- Move over Mickey, there is a new guy in town. Wel...
- I am finally getting around to posting a picture o...
- We just had a wonderful weekend visiting with a hi...
- What a difference a year makes!Here are Lainey's "...
- Ok, I think it is time we let you all settle a lon...
- We just had a fun night at the 32 AIS. Phil's squa...
- Happy birthday to you! Lainey is on her way to the...
- Lainey had prayed months ago "Jesus, I don't know ...



2 Comments:
How did you get the various princesses to join you for cleaning? Maybe Lainey could teach her cousins...
Uncle Barry
Hmph! Uncle Barry, I don't like your comment. However, Lainey is very cute dressed as the various princesses. Maybe SnowWhite could come here sometime...
Cousin Naomi
Post a Comment
<< Home