

My first cake gig! What fun I had making this birthday cake. Of course I was not asked to make the cake. I begged Mena's mom to let me make the cake. Ok, I did not beg but I did ask if I could make Mena's birthday cake if she had not already ordered something. It turns out that all the supplies that were ordered to make Mena's cake did not arrive in time so, I was a welcomed substitute. : ) Mena, who was turning 3, was pleased with the cake and I got several complements from the other parents at the party. Mena did not want to eat the clowns so they saved 2 of them for her. What a great experience. I could get start to enjoy this cake decorating thing. if you are wondering what type of cake this is, it's strawberry. This would not have been my first choice but I was not about to argue with a 3 year old. : ) She wanted pink and more pink. Hummmmm, sounds familiar.
Lynnette

2 Comments:
Oh that turned out so nicely Lynnette! I love your clowns, they are so cute (and delicious!). Have fun decorating your cake tomorrow. Can't wait to see it!
love ya,
Heather :)
We want more posts and more stores about getting ready for the new addition. Aren't you panicking yet?
JUDY
Post a Comment
<< Home