Monday, August 28, 2006



Another Great American!!! Without much hassel or delay, we received the all important Certificate of Citizenship for Sierra!!!!! Her big sister is happy for her as well. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yay Sierra! Hip Hip Hooray for you sweetie! So happy you got your COC (even though we did have quite the little adventure with Lainey's--hers wasn't exactly easy as "cake" to get if you know what I mean). Give your family a hug for us.

-Mizzz Heather and your little friend Libby

Wed Aug 30, 07:23:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Libby's just arrived today--whoo hoo! Of course it is all bent up and crinkled, but it is here--strange, I thought that I might have had to bribe them with cake or something...hmmm. Miss you guys!

:)

Wed Aug 30, 11:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE

Mon Sep 04, 07:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home