Saturday, June 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- Pratzners in Paris. Finally, with a month left in ...
- LOOK OUT MARY LOU!!!! A few weeks ago Lainey and h...
- Sisters! The girls and I went over to our friends,...
- Sweet Sierra.Sierra is doing great. She always has...
- The Best Adoption Group Guide in China!!!! The ado...
- Sleeping beauties! One of the few quiet moments we...
- Welcome home Sierra!!! After 16 days of travel we ...
- Welcome back Phil! It could have been longer but i...
- Lainey is 3!!!!!!!!!!! What a birthday she had. Sh...
- Did you hear the loud "YIPPEE" that came from Lain...


5 Comments:
Not another princess. Where did I go wrong??? Is there any saving Sierra or is she too longed for the world of fancy dresses, tiaras, and sparkle shoes?
not that there's anything wrong with that...
Another PRINCESS—fancy DRESSES—TIARAS—SPARKLE shoes??? Oh my... It's time to introduce Sierra to soccer balls (not like it worked with Lainey, but just in case...) and make her catch "football fever." The World Cup is coming up soon; that could be a great opportunity. Even so, we will still like Sierra if she decides to go the way of the girly-girl. She would make a rather adorable princess : ) We love her so much!
hey!!!!
I think the girls are VERY cute as little princesses. Let them have their fun. They'll both grow out of it. I did... I think...
I adore your girly-girls! It's funny that our petite girl Emily is more of a tomboy and our chunky monkey Mia is the girly-girl. You just never know, but it sure is fun isn't it?!!
They are adorable - pink dresses, ruffles, tiaras and all!!
Post a Comment
<< Home