Monday, May 01, 2006


Sisters! The girls and I went over to our friends, Heather and Lanny's, for a bit the other day. Heather and Lanny will be headed to China in about 9 days to pick up their daughter, Libby. The girls were breaking in Libby's toys. Thanks, Libby. I hope the girls didn't leave any dirt or slobber. We are excited for our friends and look forward to meeting Libby soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pratzman Crew!!!

Everyone is having fun I see! The girls are awesome! You guys are awesome! Take care. Mr.Goodman

Mon May 08, 05:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very cute picture. Both girls are so adorable. Why is Sierra yelling?
-B

Mon May 08, 06:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

I LOVE this photo! I can't wait until y'all come back to the states and we can get our four Hunan spicy girls together. Watch out...it will be crazy!

Tue May 09, 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

How cute!! How is the interaction with big sister/little sister going??
Sierra + Lainey are such beauties. Keep the photos coming!

Thu May 18, 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home