Thursday, April 13, 2006





Welcome home Sierra!!! After 16 days of travel we have finally made it back home with our precious package. Sierra is home and we are all so glad and feel very blessed to have been part of yet another wonderful experience. Sierra is a sweet little baby girl, all 19.3 pounds of her! She has a great disposition and loves to smile. Our flight home with both girls was painless. They both slept and really took it all in stride. We are still adjusting to the time change and I hope that once Sierra realizes this is home and not just another hotel room, she will really settle in. Of course we have some challenges but nothing that prayer and patience cannot cure. : )

Sierra is healthy and active. She has no teeth yet but the first are going to break through any moment now. Still learning to sit up, she is a prime target for Lainey's peek-a-boo game. Lainey has taken Sierra under her wing and if I am not careful, she will take over the mom duties as well.

Well, I just wanted to get a few of the first pictures out. More to come...

Lynnette

7 Comments:

Blogger gr8god said...

Yay for Lainey and Sierra! We're so happy for all of you. Now the adventure really begins...

Love and hugs to everyone!

All of the Wongs -- Naomi, Briana, Michele, and Barry

Thu Apr 13, 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sierra is so adorable! Her dress is beautiful, too. I hope that she adjusts well to the new family. I wish we could be there to meet her in person...

Love, Briana and Naomi

Thu Apr 13, 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Welcome Home Guys! Welcome Home Sierra!
So happy to see pictures. Sierra is just beautiful. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon so we can see all of you and we can catch up. I can't wait to go to our favorite restaurant to see Ms. Tao's reaction to sweet Sierra either! You've been such good friends and such a huge help to us and we don't know what we'd do without you. We have about 5-6 weeks to adjust before Libby comes home and then we all move! You know what that means, PAR-TAY!!

love you guys!
-Lanny and Heather

Fri Apr 14, 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Hooray! I've been waiting and waiting to see these photos. Y'all look great and oh so happy -- of course! Having two is absolutely AWESOME - exhausting many days, but twice the fun! Big hugs to you all!
Love,
Kelley, Chuck, Emily and Mia

Fri Apr 14, 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby daughter!! She is so cute, just like her big sister.
Take care, Lin

Sat Apr 15, 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Wow!! Great photos of everyone! I can't believe how much beautiful hair Sierra has. And oh my, she is a big girl! What a cute smile (although it does look a little mischievious...). Lainey sounds like she is doing well in her new role as the jie jie.

Congrats!!!

Sue, Darah, Josie and Brynn

Tue Apr 18, 06:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so lucky to have two of the cutest kids in the world

Tue Apr 18, 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home