Monday, February 20, 2006
Previous Posts
- Last weekend Lainey, Heather, Lanny, and I went to...
- My first cake gig! What fun I had making this birt...
- Welcome Sierra!We finally got the call Wed night/T...
- Lynnette now has 3 weeks of cake decorating under ...
- Lainey loves to wear dresses. Thank you to the Won...
- Lainey is soooooooooooooooooooooooo silly. She lov...
- I (Lynnette) have decided to take a cake decoratin...
- Snow White is drawing a picture to send to dad. : ...
- Future artist? Lainey loves to paint and color. Sh...
- The Pratzner girls striking a pose in the kitchen....



1 Comments:
Oh Wow Lynnette! Your cakes look great. That b-day cake is super fancy and looks like it came out of the Wilton Catalog! Good Job! Phil is going to be so surprised and treated soon--he can have his cake and eat it too!
:)
-H
Post a Comment
<< Home