


Lainey is 3!!!!!!!!!!! What a birthday she had. She was all set to share her castle birthday cake with her friends at school but the snow shut everything down. We made the best of it and Lainey and mom took on 3 like there was no tomorrow. Well, ok, we did not eat the cake. We waited until the next day and had a few friends over for a...PRINCESS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. I never thought in a million years that I would be hosting a prnicess party. : ) It was a great time and I am pretty sure all the girls (6 in all) had a ball. Of course we did not escape the snow on this day either. In fact, Germany had a record snow fall of about 10 inches in our area!!! Everyone made it home safe from the party. Just in case you are wondering, the cake is pink inside (thanks Ms. Heather : ) ).
Lainey is showing off the newest addtion to her princess dress collection, Belle. Thank you Wong family! Lainey has not been out of that dress except when I make her take it off to leave the house. She also sleeps with it at the foot of her bed.
On the adoption front, no travel news yet. We hope to get our travel dates this week. I am starting to sound like a broken record. We will update this information as soon as we hear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home