

Welcome back Phil! It could have been longer but it sure seemed like an eternity. Phil came home on 10 March. Lainey and I were thrilled to have him home. Lainey told me, "Mommy, I'm happy that Daddy is home. He's my prince." Of course she was dressed like Snow White at the time. Our first stop after picking Phil up from the airport was the BX. We got special coffee and Lainey wanted a pink donut. Lainey wanted Daddy to read her a few books. It was a great reunion.
More good news. We are on our way to China to get Sierra. We finally got our long awaited travel approval and travel dates. We will leave Germany on Friday, 24 March, and return on 10 April. We are all excited about the trip. I guess I can start packing!
God is good.

2 Comments:
Congratulations to you all! Glad that Phil is back safe and sound, and that Lainey is enjoying time with her dad; bet mom is glad to have him back as well!
We will be praying for you all as you prepare to pick up the newest Pratzner. What an adventure!
What a sweet photo of Lainey and Phil. Glad she can have some special time with daddy before she has to share him with Sierra!
Have a wonderful trip and we are excited to be following your journey in China. We're praying that Sierra is healthy and that she bonds with her family quickly! Safe travels!!!
Sue, Darah, Josie and Brynn
Post a Comment
<< Home