


The Best Adoption Group Guide in China!!!! The adoption process in China would most likely be a nightmare if it were not for the hard working guides who hold our hands through every step of the China phase. From the moment we touched down in Beijing to the time we went through the final metal detector at the Guangzhou airport, Veronica was there to ensure we were all ok. Not just on this trip to get Sierra but also on our first amazing journey to get Lainey. We were blessed both times to have Veronica as our guide (we also had another wonderful guide, Shiny, on the first trip as well). She is an amazing lady with a big heart. We are certainly blessed to have our paths meet with Veronica on both of our journeys for our girls. She will always be a part of our girls' adoption stories and our lives. Lainey fell in love with her and can't stop talking about her. It was a real treat for us to have her "meet" Lainey again.
May many wonderful blessings flow your way, Veronica, and we hope to see you in the years to come.
Love,
Lynnette, Phil, Lainey and Sierra

3 Comments:
you're going to make some eager fans very happy with these latest blog entries; briana and naomi have been checking every day to see if there were new pictures of your girls (and you and phil, of course... :-).
can't wait to hear about how sierra is adjusting to her new surroundings, how lainey is adjusting to sierra, and how all of you are adjusting to everything!
love,
uncle barry
you can find our blog here
Hey! I'm with Uncle Barry...we've been checking (almost) daily for photos. I love the photos of the girls with Veronica...one of the very best guides in China! Let's see photos of your spicey girls at home. I know its a juggling act with two, so I'll be patient!
Love to y'all!
Kelley
I'll second that post. Veronica was also 100% fantastic as our trip guide. I could not ask for anything more. She was truly amazing.
Lanny
Post a Comment
<< Home