It finally happened. Lainey finally got to put on make up. She had to take pictures for her upcoming ballet recital and ALL of the girls were going to wear make-up so, yes, I caved in and let the girl have her day. Of course we still have to get through the recital where heavy make -up is required. Can someone help me???
Monday, June 11, 2007
It finally happened. Lainey finally got to put on make up. She had to take pictures for her upcoming ballet recital and ALL of the girls were going to wear make-up so, yes, I caved in and let the girl have her day. Of course we still have to get through the recital where heavy make -up is required. Can someone help me???

1 Comments:
Look what I found, our very own little princess! She is awesome and you and Phil are too! Please give Princess Lainey my regards.
Mr. G.
Post a Comment
<< Home