Family vacation around the Hawaiian Islands. It was a blast. We all enjoyed ourselves on and off the ship. The girls had fun meeting friends at the kids club and swimming in the ship's pool and hot tub. Grammy and Cousin B joined us on this vacation. I think the highlight of the trip for all was the spectacular whale watching opportunities we had! I just wish I had gotten some better shots with the camera of the whales BUT what our eyes saw was simply amazing. We love cruising.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Family vacation around the Hawaiian Islands. It was a blast. We all enjoyed ourselves on and off the ship. The girls had fun meeting friends at the kids club and swimming in the ship's pool and hot tub. Grammy and Cousin B joined us on this vacation. I think the highlight of the trip for all was the spectacular whale watching opportunities we had! I just wish I had gotten some better shots with the camera of the whales BUT what our eyes saw was simply amazing. We love cruising.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home