4 already! We can't believe it. Our baby is 4. We had a wonderful time celebrating for the 2nd time Sierra's 4th birthday. We had a party for her in Hawaii with all of her friends before we left and then again in our new home in Virginia. She had a great time celebrating on both occasions. After her party in Hawaii I asked her how old she was and she said, "Four." I had to remind her that that was not her real birthday but an early celebration with her friends because of our impending move. So, after her party on her real birthday, she asked, "Am I still 4 today." I told her, "Yes. You are 4 for an entire year and then you will be 5." She grinned from ear to ear. I posted pictures from both parties. Happy Birthday, Sweet Sierra.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
4 already! We can't believe it. Our baby is 4. We had a wonderful time celebrating for the 2nd time Sierra's 4th birthday. We had a party for her in Hawaii with all of her friends before we left and then again in our new home in Virginia. She had a great time celebrating on both occasions. After her party in Hawaii I asked her how old she was and she said, "Four." I had to remind her that that was not her real birthday but an early celebration with her friends because of our impending move. So, after her party on her real birthday, she asked, "Am I still 4 today." I told her, "Yes. You are 4 for an entire year and then you will be 5." She grinned from ear to ear. I posted pictures from both parties. Happy Birthday, Sweet Sierra.

2 Comments:
yay for sierra -- congratulations twice!
Oh so cute! Happy 4th Birthday, Sierra! Don't forget the important milestone of four-and-a-half, mama! When asked how old she is, Mia never forgets to make sure the inquiring party knows that she's got that half year under her belt!! I can't believe that y'all are back in the US again...maybe we'll see you sometime now that you're a couple hundred miles closer!
Post a Comment
<< Home