
Has it really been that long since my last post? Wow. Needless to say, I am busy. Of course that is no excuse and I will do my best to stay on the blog band wagon. : ) A quick update. Everyone is well. Phil is busy doing his Air Force stuff and loves what he's doing. No surprise there. The girls are doing great in school. Kindergarten has been nothing but pure joy for Sierra. Second grade is not the challenge Lainey had hoped it would be but between the enrichment program and her teacher, she is being challenged enough to keep her interested. I am busy with PTA stuff. I am at the school most days and find my time is not what I thought it would be with both girls in school. I'm not complaining, I love it! I am also busy with my reserve duty here and there. Thanks for looking in on our blog. I'll try to keep the posts coming!

1 Comments:
i'll send lainey a calculus book to keep her challenged - hazards of really bright children...
Post a Comment
<< Home