According to Sierra, this is how the song goes, "Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear!" My that song has changed since I was little. You can bet I gave them a treat! Of course, the girls have way too much candy. I guess mom and dad will have to help them out. It is tough being a parent... : )
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
According to Sierra, this is how the song goes, "Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear!" My that song has changed since I was little. You can bet I gave them a treat! Of course, the girls have way too much candy. I guess mom and dad will have to help them out. It is tough being a parent... : )

1 Comments:
That's a new one on me as well. Love the costumes here. The girls look like they had a great time.
Post a Comment
<< Home