



Ballerina diva or soccer player? Well, I think I know which way the vote would fall if we were
voting today. : ) Lainey had her first full week with ballet lessons and soccer lessons. She seemed to enjoy both but the heat, sweat, and heat might give cause for her to rethink her desire to play soccer. Ballet on the other hand (which also includes a little bit of tap) is a hit so far. After all was said and done, she really seemed to enjoy both but I think dressing up in her pink and black ballet uniform is one of her favorite things to do. A soccer ball was provided to all the kids and Lainey (as well as Sierra) love to play with the ball...in the house. OK, it is too early to tell which way she will fall or if she will continue to participate in both activities. Either way, we are having fun exploring new activities!

3 Comments:
Hmmm.. based on some previous posts with the princess themes, I'm betting that ballet will be her favorite, with soccer a close 2nd. She looks adorable in her ballet attire! Is Sierra taking any classes?
Ballet, Lainey, ballet! Yeah Lainey. We miss you little cutie pie. Get down here and give us a hug and show us your new skills. We don't have Ms. Tao or Ms. Fluta,or your castle or Mickey Mouse but we'll find something fun to do. Wish I was there to help dress you up for ballet class. Have fun sweetie. Give everyone a hug for us.
We love you,
Lanny, Heather, Libby, Gretchen, and Sam
Ooooh I hope Lainey enjoys playing soccer! Whoever said princesses couldn't like sports? Hahaha I love to hear about all of Lainey's activities. Have a great time, little friend!
Love, B
Post a Comment
<< Home