Friday, September 28, 2007





Hello out there!!! No, we have not fallen off of the edge of the Earth. We have just moved to the other side of the world...really. The girls and I finally joined Phil in Hawaii. It was a long summer moving, moving, moving, flying and moving, and then flying and moving again. Well, it is good to be "home" and to have our things about us. Dad knew just how tired and excited we would be to see him at the airport and he gave us a big Aloha greeting by giving us each a beautiful lei. So far, the girls love it here and of course going to the beach has become part of our weekly routine. It seems as though ALL of the sand from the beach has ended up in my car. I'll have to take it back...soon. Ok I hope to be up and running with weekly posts again. Blessings to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Wow...what beautiful photos! Why did my blue eyes suddenly turn a little green?!!! I hope that you are adjusting well and that the sand has made its way back to the beach (or did you just trade the old sand for some new sand?!!)

Enjoy your new house and new adventures!

Sun Oct 07, 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home