


Look who came to visit!!! Yeah, Libby and her mommy and daddy came to visit us a few weekends ago. It was so good to see them all. The girls had a great time playing together. Of course Lainey loves Libby to death. She loves being a big sister to both Libby and Sierra. Libby's mom, Heather, and dad, Lanny, were part of our German experience. We are all the better for crossing paths. We wish they were closer to but they are just down the road, about 3 hours away, from us. I am sure we will have plenty of more pictures with Libby and her family to share over the next year.

2 Comments:
So cute! We miss you guys!
Cute photos and even cuter girls!! I know it was fun having all 3 girls together. And I know you and Heather enjoyed getting together as well!
Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment
<< Home