Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Previous Posts
- Happy Thanksgiving! The Pratzners had so much to b...
- First professional photos of the sisters. Finally,...
- Sweet Sierra. Just wanted to post some pics of Sie...
- Lainey earned her Cubbies vest!!!! What a night i...
- Look who came to visit!!! Yeah, Libby and her momm...
- More pictures of the girls to come soon. HEY, I've...
- Ballerina diva or soccer player? Well, I think I k...
- A Day of Firsts! On Tuesday, 29 Aug 06, Lainey lea...
- Another Great American!!! Without much hassel or d...
- Fun in the sun! Lainey is playing in a fountain we...


3 Comments:
memories...
(-:
These types of photos are my favorites! We have a very similar photo of Emily and Mia this year, except that I'm also in the picture. Mia had a death grip on me!
Awhh, so cute! I love the dresses. Sierra's reaction is appropriate, and maybe you should have been in the picture too to remind you of her "koala bear" days. Oh,and as proof in case of a debate similar to the Mickey Mouse in Paris debate. 'Member that one? :)
So cute! We miss you guys. Hey, it's Friday today, yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home