Monday, January 08, 2007
Previous Posts
- ...but Sierra, Santa is a nice man...Thank you, Mo...
- Happy Thanksgiving! The Pratzners had so much to b...
- First professional photos of the sisters. Finally,...
- Sweet Sierra. Just wanted to post some pics of Sie...
- Lainey earned her Cubbies vest!!!! What a night i...
- Look who came to visit!!! Yeah, Libby and her momm...
- More pictures of the girls to come soon. HEY, I've...
- Ballerina diva or soccer player? Well, I think I k...
- A Day of Firsts! On Tuesday, 29 Aug 06, Lainey lea...
- Another Great American!!! Without much hassel or d...


2 Comments:
YAAAAYYY!
Hooray for Lainey! Good for you eating at one of my favorite places and eating just what I did when I was your age. Hugs to you sweetie. Hope to see you soon. Give everyone a hug for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home